General Safety Information
Before you ski:
- Complete your medical sheet accurately and update your advisors of any changes.
- Always wear a helmet – the advisors do!
- If you snowboard, also wear wrist and knee pads.
- Wear your school ID and medical card.
- Ski in groups of 3.
If you do get hurt:
- Have a friend notify ski patrol. Make sure that you let the ski patrol know that you are from Manheim Township High School. They will contact the ski club advisors who will meet you at ski patrol.
- The ski advisors will contact your emergency contact, and help to oversee your care.